We not only welcome HCCS parental involvement, but we believe it is essential to the success and development of our students. The HCCS Consultative Council works with the school staff to organize events and raise funds. Their volunteer efforts greatly support our students, school, and entire community.
- The HCCS Consultative Council advises the pastor and the principal on areas of marketing, enrollment, fundraising, development and facilities. The pastor, principal, and consultative council work closely to create a safe, supportive environment for our students.
Parents' Role in Education
Our entire staff is honored to partner with parents in the educational process. We believe that parents are the primary role models for the development of their child’s life: physically, intellectually, spiritually, and morally.
Your relationship with God, with others, and with the Church community will affect the way your child relates to God and to others. Parents, you can support and enhance your child's education by:
- Reinforcing the school goals and mission
- Cooperating with the discipline policy of the school
- Reviewing communications such as the weekly newsletter, and returning requested information to school promptly
- Participating in school activities such as Parent-Student-Teacher Conferences, Open House, Fund-raising, etc.
- Notifying the school office staff of any changes in contact information
- Treating faculty and staff with respect and courtesy at all times
- Notifying the school when a child is absent and following up with a written excuse.